NAMMBA Leadership Academy
building tomorrow's leaders today
NAMMBA is pleased to announce its inaugural leadership class designed to help participants advance their careers in the real estate finance industry!
ABOUT THE COURSE
NAMMBA’s Leadership Academy will become the real estate finance industry’s standard in providing leadership training to first and second line employees in the real estate finance industry. The program, which consists of web based, field experiences and classroom courses, provides the essential knowledge and skills necessary to grow your career as a leader.
Six month course starting October 2018:
- Six (6) Monthly Webinars (2 hrs each)
- One (1) Day Regional Field Experience
- One (1) Day Professional Development Class at CONNECT 2019
- Gain greater perspective on the overall mortgage banking process.
- Distinguish between the roles of sales, operations and servicing.
- Develop new skills to impact their company’s bottom line through increased performance.
- Learn how to become a more effective leader in today’s complex environment.
PROFESSIONAL DEVEOPMENT INFORMATION
Attendees of NAMMBA Leadership Academy will graduate at CONNECT 2019 and be eligible to participate in other leadership development programs in partnership with the MBA.
NAMMBA Leadership Academy is geared towards anyone interested in gaining foundational knowledge of the real estate finance industry:
- Loan Originators
- Branch/Area Managers
- Operations (UW/Processing/Closing)
- Human Resources
- Secondary Marketing
- Anyone interested in growing their career
CLASS START DATE:
September 24, 2018
Member Company Price: $1,595**
Non-Member Company: $1,895
*Includes conference registration to CONNECT 2019 ($295 value)
**Refers to employees of companies who belong to NAMMBA Partnership Program.
Contact Yolanda Smith at 404.348.0557 or
email@example.com for enrollment and for
special group discount pricing.
GET YOUR EMPLOYER TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Need help with attending the NAMMBA Leadership Academy, simply download the form below to present to your employer to support your professional development and the benefits of attending.